MDx Testing information for Hospitals and Physicians
CromDx develops molecular diagnostics products and provides genomics services based on technologies like RT-PCR, microarrays, Sanger sequencing and next generation sequencing which provide molecular insights to physicians leading to better healthcare patients.
Hospitals and consulting physicians can easily order a listed molecular diagnostics tests with CromDx.
Following information will help you understand the process of testing, sample requirements and how to order a test.
How molecular diagnostic testing works
- Diagnostics tests: Patient’s Buccal Swabs or blood sample or DNA.
- Pharmacogenomics tests: Patient’s Buccal Swabs or blood sample or DNA.
- Clinical Exome Test: Blood sample or DNA.
Sample Packing and Logistics
- Patient sample must be sealed plastic bag and package along with adequate cool packs.
- CromDx patient registration and consent form MUST accompany the samples.
- Request a sample pick-up at above provided contact details.